Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who is TL Jackson???


Some of you all are wondering probably, Who is this person? Well, so am I! This is what I can tell you. As you can tell from this lovely photo of me, I'm a 34 year old single guy from Kentucky. I'm 5'4" with hazel eyes, and a shaved head. I am a technologic diabetic. I graduated from Northern Kentucky University (NKU) in 2002 with my Bachelor degree in Organizational Studies (BOS), and then again in 2006 with my Masters of Science in Technology (MST). Over the years, I thought I have been going in a direction that I thought was right for me but in April 2008, I found out that I was wrong. Since April '08, a lot of things have happened to me that have caused me to be in my current situation which is living out of my car and jobless. As I'm currently looking for a job, if you might know of a job lead for me, please e-mail me. But back to my situation. In April '08, I was admitted to the hospital with a cellulitis infection in my stomach. I stayed in the hospital for a week. While in the hospital, my roommate and his gf took off with $500 that he owed me in rent. Also, I ended up losing the place. Plus, while there, I was diagnosed with diabeties. So, my life has changed in a dramatic way. It's been since April that I thought about blogging as a way to keep myself sane. I like letting people know what's going on with me. That's what this blog is going to be about mostly. Did I mention that I was single also? Anyway, if you have any comments, suggestions, and etc, please feel free to e-mail me or whatever to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment