Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The trip so far...

As you all know, I'm currently, well basically, living out of a semi truck as I truck across the USA with my good friend Michael. Seeing the US has been one of my goals I want to do in my life and I'm living it so far. As we are sitting here in La Crosse, Wisconsin being loaded I thought I would jump on here and blog. Since I have been on this trip since March 18, 2009, these are the following things I have seen.

Bridges:

Bay Bridge in MD - just didn't get to see any Naval Ships like I hope tood
George Washington Bridge in New York
Delaware Memorial Bridge in Delaware

Rivers:

Hudson Rivers in NY - where the mobs drop those dead bodies! *lol* Just kidding!
Delaware River in DE - the river that George Washington crossed
Lake Michigan - Wisconsin
Mississipi River - Wisconsin
Ohio River - Ohio

That's just some of the stuff I have seen. That's not mentioning cities we have driven through like New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Annapolis, Indianapolis, and etc. After getting loaded here we are going to be heading to Fort Worth, Texas. I will being see several states that I never been too on our way down to Texas like Minnesota, Iowa, Oklahoma, and maybe Kansas. So, it's going to be a great day for me.

TL

1 comment: