Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TL's Board of Life...

Today, I started my life project. Remember in my last post, I mention that I bought some supplies from Wal-Mart? The reason I bought these supplies were to start my life project which is to transform my life. I decided to call this "TL's Board of Life". Over the next few weeks, I'm going to start figuring out who I am, what my purpose in life is, what kind of job I'm looking for, and etc. Nothing is off limits. I'm going to be asking myself the tough questions. I'm going to figuring out what my personality traits are, what my skills are, what my interests, and what I can do to make these changes come true. This is about my life and I have to be honest with myself. The last year hasn't been the greatest and I don't want another year like the one I have. I'm tired of having bad years. This changes now! Therefore, my life project will change me into a better person. I'm going to keep track of all my questions, decisions, and etc on a tri-fold board. At some point though, I'm going to make a PowerPoint presentation showing the things I did. I'm going to spend a few hours a day on this project.

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment