Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 1 Reflection...

As the first day of my training comes to a close, I thought I would reflect on the common theme of the first day. That is, "Is Vista right for you". In this case that means me. As I sat in the first session today after registration and dinner, I couldn't help to think for now that Vista is right for me. To make a difference in a person's life, let alone a community is a very big thing for me. All my times growing up, I didn't just want to make a difference in a person's life but also in a community. Up to now, all I have been doing is making a difference in somebody's life but I have been leading up to this moment but just didn't realized it until today. So, I'm beyond thrilled to be starting this new chapter in my life. So, as I'm off to bed here shortly, I really can't wait until we start early in the morning with our training sessions.

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment