Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Christmas Eve's Christmas Eve...

That's right folks, it's Christmas Eve's Christmas Eve! Yippee..................(ok, I got carry away there) But it was fun on my part. Not much is really going. Continuing to get settle in my new place. It's been like two to three weeks now. Finding little problems here and there but nothing that can't be fixed. A lot of petty things are going on in my life but it will work out eventually. Just gotta hang around for support. It's been choatic around work these last few days with Brighton Center's Holiday Drive. Best way to explain how it was here at Brighton Center is to imagine that you are the frog on the game Frogger. Remember that game Frogger? You have to get to the other side of the street without being splat? Well, that's how it was here but advance level. *lol* But I did manage to get a lot of things done with the project I'm supposed to be getting done. I should be ready for a launch right after the New Years.

What is everybody's plan for Christmas? I'm going to head over to Richard's and Cathy's place for Christmas dinner. Thinking about leaving Christmas Eve to go there and stay until Saturday. Then I'm off until Tuesday. So, Sunday and Monday looks like cleaning and watching movies that I borrowed from my friend Chris. So, if anybody wants to do anything, I'm free.

TL

1 comment:

  1. Wrapped presents for the boys and hung the stockings. Kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete