Friday, January 21, 2011

Dentist Update…

It’s basically 9:55 am on Friday, 1/21/11, and I was getting ready for my dentist appointment when they called me like 15 minutes ago to let me know that the dentist wasn’t available and they needed to reschedule my appointment.  Throwing my whole day up into air.  But the extraction is still on but for next Friday, 1/28/11, now at 11:30 am.  So, another whole week to get used to the idea.  But now I don’t know what to do.  Should I go to work at the Brighton Center or should I go downtown Cincinnati to find my AmeriCorps co-workers where we are supposed to be doing training all day?  Right now I’m going to go to the Brighton Center where they are very short handed and could use my assistance unless my AmeriCorps people call me and tell me otherwise.

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment