Monday, April 23, 2012

Change is coming...

Change is good, right? Since I’ve lost my internet connection at home, a lot of things went down in my life that got me thinking about making a change for the better. I started looking at one aspect of my life to change, during this downtime, but then I realized that there were other aspects of my life that I couldn’t wait or ignore either. So, now I’m starting a complete overhaul of changes in my life.

During this week, I will be posting weekly series on the changes that I’m going to be doing over the next few years and this blog is where you can find it. The bottom line is this. I will be 38 years old but currently acting like I’m still in college when I’m not. It’s time for me to grow up and mature into the person I know I can be. It will take a lot of hard work, honesty, determination, truth, my friends help, and faith! And eventually that change will come.

TL

1 comment:

  1. TL, I used to work at the Boone County Library in Burlington where I met you. I have been following your blog from time to time to see how you are doing. I remember your over the road trucking. I am not sure where you are right now, or where you are moving, but God bless you.
    James Duvall, M. A.
    Nec ossa solum, sed etiam sanguinem.

    ReplyDelete