Monday, June 1, 2009

Got a nibble…

Well, I finally got an e-mail message back from a company that I put in my resume in with about a week and half ago.  The message asked me to call them back at my early convenience.  But a funny thing happen that I yet found out how it happened.  I called the 1-800 number they gave me and was listening to their menu when the next thing I know I got my friend Michael.  Now talking about awkward.   After getting back off the phone with Michael, I called the 1-800 number and they took information from me like where I would be willing to relocate to Dayton or Dallas, if I was convicted of a felony, if I did drugs, if I would submit to random drug testing, if I was eligible to work in the US, and then gave me information letting me know that they will get back with me in three to five days to let me know what the next step will be.

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment