Monday, June 1, 2009

Windows Live Writer…

I recently just found Windows Live Writer and must say that I’m very impressed with this new software.  When I blog, I have been going directly to Blogger to sign in to type up my blog.  I was always getting tired switching back and forth between windows to get the information I need.  Now, I can just click on “Blog this in Windows Live Writer” which is now connected to my Blogger account and it puts the link of the page that I clicked on and the name of the page in a blog page ready for me to start typing up my blog.  I like the ease of this Writer.  I will type up a review of Windows Live Writer at a later time.  But, a quick review of this software, I would recommend this to other bloggers.

As of right now, I’m writing this blog to test a feature where I can set a time for this post to be posted to my blog at a certain time on a certain date.  So, I have set this blog to post on my blog at 1:00 am on June 1, 2009.

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment